Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jesse is getting coal in his stocking.

(Frank Note:  It took me way too long to post this.  My apologies to Jesse.)

Happy Cyber Monday (Frank Note:  See?)  . I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and hopefully a nice Thanksgiving break.
 
Long time no post, and I apologize for that. I've been very busy with work, Call of Duty, and walking my dogs.
 
First things first. With all the holiday cheer I've been seeing around me with Black Friday and such, I thought I'd give you all a few holiday gift ideas for Frank. Check this badboy out. I could only imagine his x-mas cheer opening this gift x-mas morning. - http://cgi.ebay.com/Detroit-Sucks-Chicago-Blackhawks-shirt-size-medium-/260696917138?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb2bf4492
 
(Frank Note:  That isn't very nice.)

Juicy juice will always be better than Minute Maid. Fact.
 
The Hawks ended the circus trip on a high note. A solid win for Crawford against a slumping Kings team. I've been on the Crawford since before the season started. (ask Rusty.) so it's good to see him do well. The dude has payed his dues.
 
Watch John Scott beat the shit out of Kevin Westgarth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985bd9nTDGA - It's why you're here Scott. So do it more.  (Frank Note:  Freakin'..  ouch.)
 
My dislike for Nick Boynton may surpass my dislike for Scott. At least Scott doesn't take dumb penalties that seem to lead to a goal every time.
 
If you have a PS3 my name is danmajerle. add me.
 
The new killing the dream came out. It rules. Everything they do rules.
 
You can stream the new ep from a band named the Frozen Ocean here. - http://thefrozenocean.bandcamp.com/album/in-exile  -  This is a project by a guy named David Swanson. The same David Swanson that was in a little band named Life In Your Way.
 
You can expect to hear about this fight everyday for the next week. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcAuHrExlnw - Andre Johnson is probably gonna' get the heavy hammer of the NFL law laid on him. Worth it. No one wants to (Frank's Rafio Edit:  fight) with you now.
 
Actor Leslie Nielson died Sunday night from complications of pneumonia. I'm guessing the main complication was the fact that he had pneumonia.
 
You have a good night.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment